Do you have:
- What it takes to make six figure income early in your professional sales career?
- The desire to learn business networking technologies which are changing the world?
- Deep passion to sell information technologies solutions to our business customers?
- The team player personality and collaboration skills to operate within a high-performing Sales Team?
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to talk with customers over the phone?
If the answer to all the above is YES, we want you!
As an Inside Technical Sales Representative you will have the unique opportunity to learn from the masters of selling high margin networking hardware to our customers nationwide while carving a financially rewarding sales career for yourself for years to come.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Generate sales by outbound calling from the extensive (20 year plus) Company Data Base of Customers
- Perform daily targeted call campaigns (100+ dials), email and social touches with prospective and current accounts
- Build a robust pipeline, qualify opportunities and achieve target revenue quota through consistent high volume sales activity
- Attend key training sessions hosted by senior sales management and key external partners
- Achieve key vendor sales certifications including but not limited to Cisco, Juniper or HP
- Bachelors Degree is required
- Ability to commute daily to our Midtown Manhattan office
- Microsoft Office and Netsuite experience is a plus
- Base Salary + Performance Based Commission
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Midtown office location within walking distance to all major transit including the NYC Subway, LIRR, Metro North and NJ Transit.
Established in 1997, Digital Warehouse is the leading global supplier of networking hardware and services that Reduce the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of IT Infrastructure. Digital Warehouse products and services range from reselling highest quality A+ Certified, and New networking hardware to an array of networking equipment lifecycle services designed to reduce the cost of acquisition, operations, maintenance, upgrade, and disposition of network infrastructure assets.