- 100% network uptime -- Digital Warehouse Spares Program is designed to enable service provider and/or enterprise customers maintain 100% network uptime with a 24X7 onsite replacement of failed network equipment.
- Customized Solutions -- Digital Warehouse can customize the Spares Program solution to the specific needs of the customer. That includes choice of the equipment, financing options, engineering and repair services, etc.
- Onsite or offsite staging -- Spares can be co-located onsite in a separate cage near the network operations or data center.
- Nationwide coverage -- With nationwide warehousing and staging capability, Digital Warehouse can store the spare equipment at its own facilities within the close proximity of the service providers network operations center.
- Onsite engineers -- Digital Warehouse certified engineers can be dispatched to the customer site to quickly replace the failed part.
- Refurbished or new equipment -- Digital Warehouse can offer both refurbished and new equipment as spares. Use of refurbished equipment will reduce the total cost of the spares program.
- Purchase, Rental or Lease Options -- Spares equipment can be purchased outright, rented or leased.
- Repair Services -- Digital Warehouse will attempt to repair the failed unit and return that to the inventory to reduce costs.
- Inventory Management -- Digital Warehouse keeps detailed Real Time records of spare equipment at various locations for customers information.
To request a quote for Used Cisco Spare Parts Program, simply click here. For additional information on Digital Warehouse's Spare Parts Program, please contact us at 1-646-695-9830 or email us.